Skip to main content

Dec 13 : Search for Excellence/Trip II to AHMEDABAD

Got a chance to visit much dreaded Ahmedabad once again. This time for the marriage of an amicable 2nd cousin. The trip was of 2 days and then I was going to leave for Jodhpur, but Pa's trip got postponed, and I decided to come back to Indore and celebrate their 20th marriage anniversary instead (Today).

 None to my surprise, the trip left me ill (again) (I'm still sufferingggg!!). My throat is paining, can't eat properly, and neither can sneeze. This was due to the city's horrible food. This time it was a locally well-known restaurant in the industrial area. Apparently, the choice of mine and Gujaratis are on altogether different page. *Death due to food seems no wonder to me anymore*

 The cousin is pass out from IIT Madras, and I met him for the first time in person. He co-founded a startup with his friend called Ather Energy and had raised almost 285 crores for the same. It is based on creating an electric and internet connected scooter. Naturally, curiosity made me dig up more about him online, and so I did, turns out he is a very well known name in the startup's frat. He started this company just after 6-7 months from graduation and is featured in many publications and television as well.  Won't bother listing all of his accomplishments here.



  •  But meeting such inspiring people really makes you strive for more in your life. IIT-I and recent circumstances are making me more aware of such people and their undertakings. 


End semester break is on and will be staying in Indore for another week and a half. Only thing I'm doing for now is sleeping and reading books. (Murder On Orient Express). Also planning to participate in Indore Marathon this time. 


Comments