Skip to main content

Feb 12 : My NY Resolution [was] to write blog every week in 2018

The title is indeed true. But there's no sense now in bragging about it. Anyways February has blessed us with the first blog post.
 Nothing much happened from the last post except for the ongoing<ish> protests here at IIT Indore. In most of the IITs pan India, such protests are coming up for various reasons. Leaving a link. The [article] is very well written. But it made me wonder that many national universities who already have established powerful student bodies have done any good to themselves. We all know that what kind of cultures prevails in those unis. All these debates akin to prevalent national politics makes me look back to my naive and cynical attitude to government, or in a broader sense the governance which I had in I don't know like in 9th - 10th standard. It wouldn't be even wrong if I say that it was still with me for the last few years. Back then everything was ( In a rigorous sense) either right or wrong. It was purely classical mechanics, no room for the quantum counterpart. Hehe. 
The stupid joke reminds me of the movie I watched last Saturday, 'Coherence.' One hell of a film. I do recommend watching it. 

Every day my faith in the saying ' The dumber you're, the happier you're and the opposite for the intellectuals one. ' ( not sure if there's an actual saying that goes like this). Valentine's day is around the corner, and trust me I've never felt as insecure as this time. LOL. Completed reading Angels and Demons, starting Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy. 



Comments